ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General Service Agent are responsible to safely guide their planes into their assigned parking spot. GSA's are also responsible for all ground servicing of the aircraft, including loading and unloading of different types of cargo, mail scanning and providing GPU to aircrafts. GSA’s typically operate a variety of machinery and equipment, including cargo loader belts, tractors and small cart tugs.
Air Cargo Carriers, LLC run on tight schedules and their agents must be able to work quickly and efficiently to keep planes flying on time. Air Cargo Carriers, LLC fly in all weather conditions and GSA agents are required to work during warm temperatures and rain. GSA’s are also responsible for the cleaning the surroundings to prevent foreign object damages. “FOD”.
High school diploma or GED
Previous warehouse, shipping/ receiving or aircraft loading experience would be highly beneficial
- Must be at least 18 years ol
- U.S. Citizen or show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to suit client needs
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to lift 70 pounds comfortably and continuously
- Self motivated and team player attitud
- Attention to detail
- Able to successfully complete a background investigation, including criminal history and a pre-employment drug test.
- Able to read, speak and write English
- Must be able to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays
- Must be registered with the selective service
- Able to work in all weather conditions as most of the work is done primarily outdoors
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.