SD-3 Rated Captains Apply Now!
We are looking for SD-3 rated Captains! Apply now for the next SD-3 rated Captain class! Seating is limited! *This is a SD-3 rated Captain only class, no First Officers.
Join the Air Cargo Carrier Family and Train with the Best! Three Weeks On, One Week Off Rotational Schedule for various UPS CONUS Routes.
We are taking applications for multiple bases. Previous 135 cargo operations (a plus).
– Qualified SD-3 Captain Candidates submit your resume, complete the online application and on be on your way to becoming a Valued Crew member with One of the Most Reliable Air Cargo TEAMS in the Industry.
For over 30 years, Air Cargo Carriers Shorts Fleet have been flying scheduled daily flights for clients such as DHL, FedEx & UPS.
Total Compensation Package Year 1: 75K (base salary, per diem and yearly retention bonus)
Total Compensation Package Year 2: 90K (base salary, per diem and yearly retention bonus)
Captains receive while in training: Paid training plus per diem, Lodging, Transportation and Reimbursement for travel to MKE paid up to $300
Air Cargo Carriers Routes by Various City Pairs – Majority of openings CONUS fly overnight between city pairs and have a rotation schedule. Our San Juan base is typically daytime routes and operates under ICAO regulations. (Not all locations have open slots available and individuals are not guaranteed a specific location but the ability to bid on desired location available after training.)
Direct Hire Captain candidates must have at a MINIMUM the following flight times in a fixed wing aircraft:
- 1,200 to 1,500 hours total time
- 500 hours cross country
- 100 hours night time
- 75 hours instrument flight time (25 of which may be in a full flight simulator)
(Minimum) Job Requirements:
- Commercial Multi-engine rating, Instrument rating, SD-3 rating
- SD3 PIC type rated
- First or Second Class FAA Medical
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Must be a US Citizen
- Valid US Passport
- Must be willing to Relocate to assigned base during work rotation
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol pre-employment test
- Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal history background check
- 1200 to 1500 hrs total flight time
- Previous 135 flight experience (cargo or passenger)
- 250+ hours of multi-engine flight time experience
- $5000 bonus for SD-3 rating (within 30 days of successful check ride)
- Reimbursement for travel to training (up to $300 after successful check ride)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Partial relocation assistance once assigned to a permanent base
- Uniform allowance
- Education tuition reimbursement
Air Cargo Carriers, LLC is also a proud member of CASS and KCM.
Air Cargo Carriers Routes by Various City Pairs – Majority of openings CONUS fly overnight between city pairs and have a rotation schedule. Our San Juan base is typically daytime operations. (Not all locations have open slots available and individuals are not guaranteed a specific location but the ability to bid on desired location available after training.)
Air Cargo Carriers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.