Flight Follower / Dispatcher
This position serves as the communication center for flight crews, maintenance, and customers.
- Must be available for rotating holiday coverage and alternate shifts for vacation and sick coverage.
- Primary shift Monday through Friday 5:00am – 1:00pm.
- Prior aviation experience preferred. **Willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be able to pass a required criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Ensuring the day-to-day operations are performed safely and efficiently in accordance with all FAA and foreign governmental rules and regulations, and Company Policy.
- Resolving with Maintenance and the pilot-in-command, problems caused by any deviation from standard which may limit or impact flight capabilities
- Respond to customer requests and advise customer on the status of flights
- Entering and Auditing Flight times, fuel tickets, and route paperwork.
- Adjust flight crew schedules to meet needs of the customer
- Problem Solver - ability to think quickly in a fast paced environment
- General math skills
- Mechanical aptitude beneficial
- Strong customer service skills
- Above average computer skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, be proactive in a fast paced changing environment
- Team Oriented
- Able to work independently